How It Works:
- Learn the basics of building a great first dance to suit your wedding night!
- No experience required.
- We’ll teach you basics like leading + following, dips and twirls. We’ll also talk about music selection, working with your photographer and your venue.
- This is a small group class with a maximum of three couples to maintain social distancing while dancing. For couples interested in learning from home, this class is also offered virtually through Zoom.
- We recommend this workshop for couples getting married in the next three months.
- This workshop is offered once every three months with five different time slots. The next upcoming workshop day is Saturday, November 21st, 2020 from 10 am – 4 pm.
- Pre-registration is required!
- $80 per couple
What if I don’t want to be with other couples? You can book this package for just you and your partner as a private lesson!