Passion and Performance is participating in a fundraiser with delicious Epicure and their lovely consultant Tricia Sturgeon. Epicure is a 100% Canadian, family-owned, woman-led company offering the highest quality spice blends and dip mixes for the health-conscious…not to mention always gluten free! You may have seen their booth at our shows last year!
Until September 30th, order out of Epicure’s current catalogue and 25% of the total sales will go to support the studio so that we can buy new equipment, such as yoga mats, to make workouts more comfortable. (We will have a bunch of catalogues at the studio starting on Monday for you to take a look.)
And the best part is you can come and taste the New Fall and Winter line at our event on September 30th! We invite you to stop by for a fun cooking class on September 30th at 7:00pm at the Passion and Performance Studio.
The fundraiser sale will begin now and close at the end of the cooking class on September 30th.
Here are some tips so we raise the most $$$ for studio equipment:
• Purchasing your own delicious, versatile, healthy selections out of the catalogue before or at the cooking class event.
• Connect with friends, relatives, neighbours, coworkers, and other community members to see if they would like to place an order to support this fundraiser.
Ways to Order:
• At cooking class event on September 30th
• Online any time before September 30th at https://www.epicure.com/en/cc/attach/757477
(Please make sure to use this link so Epicure knows the order is for our fundraiser)
• Reach out to Tricia Sturgeon by phone at 250-294-4414
(Please indicate that it is to apply to the Passion and Performance fundraiser)
Thanks in advance for your support and see you September 30th!