This program is designed specifically for folks who are looking for a complete, well-rounded program to improve dance technique, flexibility, strength, aerobic capacity, and mindset for dance training.
How it works:
Join faculty members Sarah and Eric in a program that will combine fitness, strength and conditioning, and stretching. From June 14-August 25th participants will cover a variety of topics while actively working toward the improvement of movement, strength and mobility.
This program will run on Mondays and Wednesdays starting at 5:30. There will be fitness, dance or movement training twice a week.
Topics Included (Fall and Winter Program Only):
– How to schedule your training program
– Gaining both flexibility and strength
– Different types of stretching and when to use them
– Nutrition basics
– How to progress through dance techniques
– Aerobic capacity
– Mindset – discipline vs motivation
– Strength training for dance
Registration and Payment
This course will run from June to August at $450. You can pay in full or as a part of a 3-month payment plan of $150/month.
- Existing members will be able to transition over to this program by filling out our June 2021 Membership Update Form HERE>>>
- If you don’t have a membership, you can sign up for a payment plan for this program here>>>.
- Select the link above.
- Go to the “Enrollments tab”
- Select which option you would like.
- Select the payment plan or in-full option.
- Complete your payment.
- You can pay in full for this program at any time using the same instructions as above.
- If you are an existing member, you will have two choices to select from should you select the 5 split payments:
- May 25/June 25/ July 25
- June 15/ July 15/ August 15
- If you have a credit on your account, you are allowed to use this credit to pay for up to 50% of your tuition. In order to do this, someone on our faculty must assist you in setting up your registration. Please email email@example.com to proceed.
What materials do I need for this program?
You will need:
- A yoga mat
- A yoga block or thick books
- Water Bottle
Can I take this program exclusively from home?
We will not be offering this program from home during the summer. Classes will be outdoors.
Do I already need to be in great shape to take this program? Will modifications be provided?
No! We are working to increase strength, endurance, and flexibility from any starting point. The intensity of the exercises will be adaptable to any level, modifications will be given for your starting point, as well as options to increase as you improve.
What happens to this program in the event of another wave of COVID-19?
This program has been designed to pivot. Students must be aware when they sign on that there is a risk that we may have to transition to learning from home for a period of time. Therefore they will need to ensure they have the appropriate technology to do so. Please note that this program is non-refundable, including payment programs, regardless of a second wave.
What if I get sick, show symptoms or need to quarantine?
Of course, this is all based on the severity of individual circumstances. We will work with our students should they fall ill and are unable to complete the program in terms of payment solutions.
What if I register and no longer wish to take the program?
There is a one-time program drop fee of $50 should you decide to leave the program without completing it.
Can I combine this program with your other offerings?
Yes! We totally encourage you to do drop in classes this summer while you take this program.