Virtual Donation Days
April 27, 2020 - May 2, 2020
We are excited to offer you VIRTUAL DONATION DAYS!
Dance and fitness online for your whole family! Starting the first week of May, Passion and Performance will be offering a whole new way to keep your family moving with live and pre-recorded classes. We are excited to be teaming up with other fitness, dance and wellness professionals to be offering not just a whole breadth of dance classes, but fitness, strength, mindfulness and skills classes both live and pre-recorded. To celebrate our company pivot – we are sampling a selection of our class offerings from April 27-May 2, 2020!
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
– You will have the option to make a donation for a whole day or the whole week.
– If you donate for the week, you will be emailed the access information each morning to be able to get into all the live classes. Make sure the email you use to make your donation is accurate!
– If you donate for one day, you will be emailed on the morning of your select day with the access information you need to get into the live classes. Please make sure you pay for the correct day and your email address is correct!
– Donation options range from $5-$100! You choose!
– All classes will be offered through Zoom and will not be recorded. You will have the option to not be seen but ask questions through chat!
– You will need the Zoom App to attend the classes for this week. Get the app here: https://zoom.us/download
HOW TO REGISTER/DONATE:
The best way to register is using the Mindbody App, If you don’t have the app, it can easily be done online as well.
Get the Mindbody App here: https://mindbody.io/
If you are using the website, click the following link here: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/su1.asp?studioid=997839&tg=&vt=&lvl=&stype=&view=&trn=0&page=&catid=&prodid=&date=4%2f20%2f2020&classid=0&prodGroupId=&sSU=&optForwardingLink=&qParam=&justloggedin=&nLgIn=&pMode=0&loc=1
You will need to make a profile on Mindbody. Once you have done that, go to the WORKSHOPS tab on the top left and go to the correct week (April 27) – you will see all the donation options for you to select!
We’re still getting all of our classes in. We hope to have our full class schedule released on Tuesday, April 21! Right now we have over 30 classes with more coming! Classes range from kids classes to 18+ only classes.
As a gesture of our appreciation for maintaining your membership – we will be sending you the full week of classes. Please make sure you have updated your preferred email associated with your account. Furthering this – check your inbox as we will be sending you important details about changes to our class offerings in May. We’re pumped for the new shape of our business and we hope you are too.
Before COVID-19 Passion and Performance was an adult only studio. Featuring packed classes and fun innovative shows every quarter, our P&P family packed the studio with cheers, jiggles and love. Thankfully, though we have to dance from home we can still jiggle, love each other fiercely and now we can cheer not just for our peers but for ourselves! (Because we’re awesome, times are hard, and we could all use a little self cheering!)
As we shuffled to pivot to the rapidly changing times, we realized that our “adult only space” doesn’t really apply to this situation. We’re all in this together, including sharing dance space with your kiddos. So rather than have multiple dance platforms – we have created a family platform: classes for kids and parents alike. We hope you will enjoy all of the dance classes you’ve come to love at our studio as well as new offerings like yoga, meditation, dance parties, kids classes, strength and conditioning and even classes like intro to boxing!